Friday, December 12, 2008

Make A Blueprint For Desk

NAVIGATING THE EMOTIONAL STAGES


Navigating the Stages of Emotional Clearing

By Nicole Canter,
April 2003


have you ever been in the midst of a painful emotional problems and could not find the exit? Have you ever had those moments when they thought they had finished cleaning something, only to find himself back in the same? I've been through this and not you, but I think the emotional clearing as something shocking. It's like trying to find their way through a jungle full of quicksand and deep cavernous holes - one needs a really good and detailed map. Throughout my childhood and throughout my adult life, I was trapped in the quicksand many times because I did not know how to navigate the stages of emotional clearing. So how we move through the stages of emotional clearing? And what is that exactly?



Emotional Clearing Emotional clearing is the process by which removes the layers of emotional blocks, dense energy transmuting anger, shame, guilt, etc. contained in each layer, taking all this into compassion. These layers are kept repressed and sealed in our emotional body until they are released to come to the surface (triggered into action), through the conflicts that stand in our way. At that point we become aware of them.


The Stages of Emotional Clearing


Once the energy previously contained within a layer have reached the surface, we began the process of cleaning. This cleaning involves moving through a series of steps that allow physical and emotional release that energy in our body, while at the same time, we integrate the fear that is at the root and learn the lesson concerned. Wow! That was a long sentence!


Sometimes cleaning is easy because the stagnant energies are mild, but others cleanliness is very painful, escalating to an explosion conflict with someone. Let me say that regardless of whether it is mild or severe is not easy! It's like trying to climb one of those holes very deep!


Why would we want to make an emotional cleansing?
That is indeed a very good question. There are many rewards in emotional clearing. One is the rise - we should lighten up our bodies to rise and we can do this through the release of old stagnant energies that make it dense. We do have to better and more satisfying relationships. We do so with the intention to have greater mental and emotional health.


Thanks to months and months of painful lessons with my husband Shaun, I've finally learned to navigate the stages of emotional clearing - at least enough to write this article. All I can say is that blessed is the heart of Shaun to stay by my side. This has been a challenge to say the least! Wipe with our partner can be very frustrating because we are constantly forced to look at a mirror of ourselves. We can not escape! Again and again demand to know why we agreed to this pain and agony. Once we realize that this is a process and we see from a higher perspective, we are able to move forward with a little more ease and grace every time.


Process


emotional clearing process takes us from a perspective of third dimension, all the way to the multidimensional perspective where we can transmute the emotion out of our physical and emotional . This begins with our Inner Child * (NI) that is triggered to react, and ends with us finding the upper and multidimensional understanding of the emotional issue at hand. If unfamiliar with the inner child, I'm talking about that little child within each of us and even if he or she will behave as a child small, their real job is to protect our physical bodies from harm. The inner child does this through fear, but that fear becomes unbalanced when he or she begins to control our emotions with that fear.
Also, keep in mind that you may not know what is happening until they get used to going through emotional clearing and recognize that something is blowing up and still in the early stages (about 1 to the 4) are usually unconscious.


Stage 1. The Detonator
first thing that happens when a problem is that my Inner Child (I) is detonated. "The triggers "are in our lives to bring forth feelings from old unwanted emotional core that we have not been cleaned in the past. A trigger can be anything that provokes feelings of anger, guilt, shame or any other emotion" negative. "Makes me know that it has crossed a boundary or an old wound that is still buried deep inside me. It can be a person or a situation (like I stepped on a finger) that triggers me and always will be because I react. Sometimes the reaction is soft, like a subtle emotion and / or a physical sensation, but there is always some degree of physical or emotional reaction (or both), if only rapid heartbeat for a few seconds.


When I clean an emotional block, normally clear one or more layers of core emotional issue, with the result that the trigger affects me less and less. Once completely clean the problem, the trigger disappears as if it had never been there.


Stage 2: Identifying the detonator through the Ira
When we react to a trigger, react in the most basic level, with fear, because fear is the emotion less often. Sometimes literally was scared and I can have even been ashamed or guilt, but usually react with anger. Why angry? My inner child has been hurt and she expressed anger that wound in order to protect me not to feel this hurt. Think of it as a shield to try to prevent further pain, taking offensive action. Have you ever heard that "the best defense is a good offense"? The Inner Child thinks so!


Both Shaun and I have a fundamental problem involving neglect and between us we always act as a primary trigger in relation to this problem. For example, when Shaun triggers my problem of neglect, almost always react first with anger. The scenario usually case: I took the decision to do something and express it. He makes a comment and I say you are trying to control me and I get very angry. But sometimes, I feel more subtle emotions, like fear or guilt. The reason is more subtle, because my Inner Child is not really want to feel these emotions (which are less frequently than anger), then use the anger as our primary defense and offense.


Sometimes I am extremely angry before I even realized I was detonated. It's like going on autopilot Inner Child! But the more experience I have I realize that I can identify soon as the detonator.


Stage 3: Designing and accuse
Once my Inner Child is angry enough, she will take the shield of anger and feelings divert back to the other person, blaming. In this way my Inner Child and I have to take responsibility for creating our own reality, for example, the pain we are feeling. Can you believe that in the past have blamed Sahun when I've beaten one finger, when he was in another room of the house? Well, I've done because I could not bear the pain of taking responsibility. This very interesting phenomenon is also called projection.


Then, using the example of my problem of abandonment, when I project to Shaun when we are having a "bullet drop", I pointed to him and tell him he is controlling me and that's why I I feel miserable, sad, angry, etc. My Inner Child is not willing to recognize that this is OUR problem at this point, so we try to make Shaun problem until we are ready to take responsibility.


Step 4: Reaction, projection and guilt by a detonator
Once I reacted and I blamed the "trigger", they generally react also feeling hurt and pointing at me. This usually results in a discussion that may last a few minutes or several days, depending on which layer I am trying to clear the blockade. You can see it is this vicious circle!


For example, once exploded in the face of Shaun, reacts and operates the mine. Your Inner Child is not ready to deal with my pain and if pain is involved, does not want to take responsibility for theirs. Then he shows me and continue doing this until we got tired of arguing.


worth mentioning that if someone has been cleaning the emotions consciously for a while, then may react differently. I mean come one I can see the trigger and choose consciously react differently. This means that they have almost cleared the blockage. But do not strike if they are not here yet - old habits die hard! Believe me I know!


Stage 5: Expressing and release the anger
This is a stage when they usually start to hold back and I along with my Inner Child what is happening. I want to strongly emphasize that all these things seem "negative" okay! Your feelings are valid and well let your child Interior express and react in an appropriate manner, for example, expressing your feelings without hurting yourself or others. May need to make arrangements with your Inner Child in relation to the expression for you both feel safe to do so.


is also very important to express themselves both verbally and physically, to draw energy both from the physical body and the emotional. I found it very useful and scream write what I call "mind and relieve." This can be as soft as a complaint or as explosive as a neutron bomb, in the words of course. They can do this in a way and place that is comfortable, but if they choose blow off steam with someone, it is wise to ask if they can download them before. If they do, they may react with anger. I also find it appropriate to use a physical object such as a plastic bat or pad and then I hit my bed or the floor with them. I recommend any of these because I do not hurt or hurt others (or my possessions) by hitting something soft with something soft. When I finish I always express myself because I feel lighter. If you do not know that I'm done, then continues until I'm done.


I can not stress enough here that the main thing to bear in mind is that it is OK to express your anger, etc. And do not censor your inner child in any way related to feelings or thoughts. Let your inner child express their feelings and valĂ­dalos with something like "I hear you!" or "Go!" By embracing and enabling the expression "dark" you will be able to integrate much faster the fear and anger you are experiencing.


Of course, during our initial discussions Shaun and I always released some anger. Sometimes we sit still for an hour and we shouted at each other. We have mixed feelings about this later, because while we were both sorry for what happened, we both feel much lighter and better! But sometimes we have to go out alone and express anger and I always do what I recommend above.


Step 6: Finding and Recognizing the Mirror
At this stage begin to take a step back and realize that I have a problem with the other person and begin to process consciously expressing how we feel. The optimum is when the two got involved in this, but if I have to continue without the participation of the other then fine. Also know that this step of the process takes an indefinite amount of time depending on the level of communication you have with my Inner Child. We usually start with an intellectual process and finished with my Inner Child expressing their true emotional feelings that are at the heart of the detonator. That's my goal - the true and honest expression of my emotions. This is the language of my Inner Child.


Once I can be honest with me, I'm ready to look in the mirror and take over that image. Finding the mirror or see myself in another person, always shows me how I treated my Inner Child. Taking ownership of the mirror means I'm ready to take full responsibility for my pain and my actions. It means being brutally honest with myself and with others, even if it hurts. So in my example, I said that Shaun was controlling, etc., But I can now see how I controlled my Inner Child and I have not made express or be what it is because I have fear that leaves me Shaun. Now that's something hard to swallow and for both of us, because my Inner Child is afraid that I will quit. Hmmm ... Do you see a pattern here?


Step 7: Cleaning the Mirror, Taking Responsibility and Validating
Pain This is where using multidimensional tools to "get" the lesson, take responsibility and get rid of me and the other person's fault. This is what we call "cleaning the mirror." The tools I use are multidimensional, known as the 7 Keys of Compassion. I use the Formula of Compassion (the first key) and the Key of Compassion (the second key) to clean the mirror and it works wonderfully! Using these tools I can always see the higher perspective and once I do I smile from ear to ear with gratitude for the person who is my trigger and I always thank him for his role in the lesson. Once I can do this, and I feel that since I made it! Then I can congratulate me peel another layer of my emotional problems!


Once I have the lesson and I am able to take responsibility for my part in the extent of the problem, I am able to validate the pain and hurt of the other person. Validation means being able to apologize for the pain I've caused the other person with my actions without any excuse or without defending my behavior. I speak of pain describing it as if I were happening to me. This is an important step and can only be reached after that I can connect emotionally with the pain of another person. In the example of conflict between Shaun and me, this is what I say, "Shaun, I'm sorry I accused of trying to control. I am sorry that I did not come to discuss my idea before making a decision. I'm sorry not having treated as a partner and because of my determination that is my way, I accused him of trying to control ... that was what I was doing! And I feel so much pain it caused my charge. "


I have to let them know that I heard and felt by repeating the reason they are apologizing for causing hurt and pain. Whether he intended to cause pain or not - if I can feel your pain I can always validate it. And most of the time, everything that the other person wants to hear is that I'm sorry if any hurt. Know that this does not include any promise to change my behavior - I'm just validating their pain.


But what happens if I realize I can not validate the pain and hurt the other? What do I do? I have to go back and talk with my Inner Child because she is blocking me to not feel the pain of others. Why? For fear that I will quit if I feel the pain of Shaun. She blocked me not to feel pain because Shaun is a type or level of pain that I've said I never want to feel ... therefore blocking. Then I make an agreement with my Inner Child that I will not leave if I feel the feelings of Shaun. I realize when you disagree because I start to feel the pain of another person ... in this case the pain of Shaun.


So that's it ... these are the stages of emotional clearing. The mere fact of knowing these stages and what to expect has given me great comfort when I'm in the midst of my problems. Every time I pass through them solve a little more and am able to crawl a little faster to get off my proverbial hole. It is my hope that this article have a clear enough map to navigate through their emotional clearing jungle and find a way out of their emotional holes.


Namaste!


Nicole Canter, Councillor GalácticaBlue Star Serviceshttp: / / www.bluestarservices.net

Nibiru Galactic Council Networkhttp Counselor: / / www.nibiruancouncil.com
English Translation: Claudia Cuesta, http://www.reskarendaya.comNota the translator: These translations are registered copyright, is forbidden to use it for profit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment