Friday, December 12, 2008

How Much Does Yarn Cost Wholesale

CLEANING THE FORMULA OF COMPASSION IN A PROSPEROUS



Formula of Compassion

First Multidimensional Key of Compassion

For Jelaila Starr


Formula of Compassion (Formula) is used to move from Level One to Level Nine in the RRA process. It is also used after you've reached the multidimensionality to maintain.

The formula allows you to move through enough lessons from the map of your life to do as often as necessary to achieve full consciousness. In other words, the formula often lights up your body every time you use it to manage conflict and to integrate the fear involving the lesson behind the conflict.

The lessons come to you packaged as conflicts. I realized I could not complete the RRA without the formula, because the Formula I allowed my body to remove negative emotions conflicts, through my upper heart, transmuting into compassion.

Formula Another benefit is the activation of dormant psychic glands. Each time you use the Formula exercise these glands asleep. By the time you finish with the activation of DNA, these glands are ready for full time use.

tips to remember when using the Formula of Compassion:

Feel the feelings of the situation, first verbally and physically express them, then start applying the formula in the problem. Physically feel and express emotions, raised through the Heart Chakra to the Heart Chakra Superior, where they will be transmuted and released. These emotions are often dense low oil that once transmuted into the higher frequency of compassion, through the Heart Chakra (which acts as an incinerator), flood your body as an orgasmic release and changes at the same time your DNA.

continue this cycle of rising and the old aspects of face with new lessons using the Keys of Compassion, until you have cleared enough to complete the "wiring" of your 12 strand DNA. After this, you will continue emotional clearing to complete the climb, but now have the support of new neural pathways and patterns of behavior associated healthy. Ascension is now scheduled for completion around 2012. Now go to the 9 steps of the Formula of Compassion.

The Nine Steps of the formula are as follows:
Step One: Lesson

What is the lesson I wanted to learn regarding this person and the conflict we are experiencing?
Ask your Higher Self, Soul, angels or spirit guides to help you. Ask them to show you the lesson you wanted to learn. Is on the Map of your life. The map of your life is the blueprint of your present life. Contains lessons, contracts and major events for your present, along with the people involved.

Step Two: Contract
What was the agreement I made with this person?
Asks to be shown on (the) contract (s) you did to learn this lesson. If you use the formula to release an individual, ask for the contract which appear you and the other person. Usually there are many contracts with many people to learn the same lesson. The contractual relationship with lessons, varies depending on how long or how many lives you have been trying to learn this lesson in particular. The more lives will be more contracts in the present life for that lesson.
Remember that no one agrees to make a contract with you, unless you also need to learn the same lesson. In some cases the other person in your contract is there to learn the other side of the lesson.

Step Three: Role
What is the role being played by this person to fulfill their part of the contract?
Ask to see and understand the role you play and the role being played by someone else in the contract. Ask for help to understand how you see the roles as they are acting. I envision a scenario and see myself as an actress and the other person as an actor or actress. This helps me see more clearly the roles, because I can see the behavior as a performance.

Step Four: Look
What is the aspect of me that is me showing this person?
Again asking for help to see and understand the aspect of you that the other person is reflecting. They are your mirror, reflecting an aspect of yourself through your behavior. For me this step has been the most difficult to handle. Asks a brutal self-honesty, but it's worth the effort. Sometimes, instead of reflecting an aspect of your behavior, you are reflecting something that judge. An example would be someone who steals. You may not you're a thief, but you can be judging the theft or theft.

Step Five: Gift
What is the gift that I'm getting this person to play his role?
Ask for help to be able to see and understand the gift the other person is giving the play its role. The value mentioned above is the value of the gift and the gift is the lesson learned.


Review Process Once you have completed the first five steps, you should be feeling a surge of compassion and gratitude for the other person involved in the conflict / contract. If not, return to the lesson and start again. Sometimes

takes several attempts before they finally see the lesson in which we work. Usually I know that I understood, when I feel a warm feeling in my heart. This may be linked to a strong sense of knowing something, like a Ah Ha!

The final four steps are used to finish cleaning and to release negative / emotional garbage from the physical body by the high heart chakra. When I think of the high heart chakra, visualize an invisible device into a cone shape, stay in my auric field. This is attached to my physical body right over my heart and under my collarbone. When I use the formula that opens to the energy / Compassion transmuted to move through it and exit.

As I understand, the high heart chakra has the same function that the colon / anus and the bladder / urethra in the physical body. Both perform the functions of removing waste material or toxic. The only difference is that the physical system eliminates dense physical matter and the high heart chakra etheric matter removed.

Step Six: Acceptance
"I can accept the role this person has played, along with their actions, to help me learn this lesson?
Acceptance is one of the four elements of unconditional love. Acceptance is part of compassion and unconditional love in action. This also includes the acceptance of who is the other person without trial. I've found that when I'm having trouble with this step, I can clean it when I remember that they are a soul in a body like me and are helping us a lesson.

Step Seven: Grant
"I grant my permission to be let go of my anger towards this person who played the role to help them learn the lesson?
Grant is also one of the four elements of unconditional love. The grant is part of compassion and unconditional love in action. This includes grant to the person who he and choose your path is chosen, regardless of how you feel about it.

usually when I get to this step, I find it very easy to let go of my anger towards the people, because I'm feeling gratitude and compassion that comes from seeing the pain they suffered when playing his role for me .

Another note: The grant is easier to do when we let go of the need to control another's behavior or choices that are for good. We tend to control people by fear that their actions will harm them or us. If we understand that everything has value, then we can begin to release our need to control, because we understand to be a value in each and every one of the results.

Step Eight: Release
guilt "I can release this person?
This step is easy when you realize you're not a victim. On the contrary, you are an active participant in a contract and a lesson that helped establish.

Take responsibility for your part of the contract allows you to release the other person's guilt over his role to help you learn the lesson I wanted to learn. Understand that as you're not a victim, they are not villains. Devin, my guide of 9 th dimension, I have said many times that it is much harder play the role of a villain than it is to play the role of a hero.
Free
someone to blame is different from forgiving. Forgiving someone is what we do when we feel they have sinned against us as if we were victims. Unlocking is the key element in the formula. The release is created by your compassion for another person.


Step Nine: Goodness
Now that I've released to this person, how I can be kind to her, and if I can, how I can do it and when?

At this point you should be feeling the intensity of liberation through higher heart. I've noticed that the degree of feeling differs according to the emotional intensity of the problem. The more emotionally charged the issue is, the stronger the release.
I found, like others, that this step is the most emotional. I am full of gratitude and compassion when I reach this step and my only thought is how to mend and thank them.

Now that you're feeling the gratitude and compassion, you have released the other person's guilt and anger and you realize you can be kind to them, you're almost finished with the Formula. The final two parts of Step Nine are


A) How to show your kindness? and B) When it?

These two parts are very important and I encourage you to complete them as soon as possible, since the process is not complete until you do. A letter or call the person to thank you for the lesson will be enough. Meeting to share the lesson I learned from them grows healing the pain we both feel.

Caution Do not make them go through the formula. They will not understand and generally will be angry or defensive, unless you also know the formula.
Changing the Energy

Once you've completed the formula, it is time then to do something with the contract. The contract is energy like anything else, so you can change its form into something different, something like working with Leggos. I visualize the contract generally dissolve into a thousand pieces of light energy and then send that energy to someone who is ill to assist in their healing. At other times the deposit within an energy bill that I created to show one of my desires, like a new house or something. They can also deposit in the account of someone else to help you manifest one of your wishes.

Anyway, here is where I can have a little fun with the contract and be creative. A positive end to a painful lesson, do not you think?

I hope this summary and the steps of the Formula of Compassion help you make the appropriate choices for you.

can more information on our site (in English): www.NibiruanCouncil.com We are dedicated to help you in your ascension process by providing the highest level of information and tools available that we are aware at this time.

Author Bio Jelaila Starr is a messenger Nibiruan Council Galactic Federation. She is the author of two books, We are the Nibiruans and Bridge of Reunion. As a gifted psychic and intuitive counselor, Jelaila works with individuals to help them with emotional clearing, healing relationships. Jelaila's unique approach enables her clients to discover who they are, what they came to do and how. Jelaila can be found in the Email: Web http://www.nibiruancouncil.comSitio: http://www.NibiruanCouncil.com (Note: She speaks English) English Translation: Claudia Cuesta Translator's Note: These translations are recorded in copyright, is forbidden to use it for profit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment