Sunday, February 13, 2011

Kates Playground, Kates Real Name

Selena Talks About Jay Asher !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The writer of the book 13 Reasons Why, Jay Asher, wrote in his blog what you think about Selena and her new role in the film version in his book. This article is fully translated and adapted by SELENA-SOURCE if you take it, credits.



This was what he said about it:


knew Selena Gomez was always on the covers of teen magazines, for that reason, I started watching episodes of his series "Wizards of Waverly Place" to see if she saw the features needed for the role of Hannah Baker. Alex Russo's character is fun and postive (like Hannah before moving to another city). But I needed see more, know more about it. So my wife and I bought the DVD of the series, and though the film was a comedy, I saw in Selena a Baker Hannah equal to that of my book. I gave up chills! But just as I would like to Hannah at Selena? So when the movie ended I turned to my wife and she said: You have to give that role!


Okay, I was convinced that Selena would have to be Hannah Baker.

0 comments:

Post a Comment