Saturday, February 5, 2011

How To Read Dimensions On Products

Selena Gomez Pictures Selena Gomez Argentina !!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is one of the most beloved young stars in Latin America and the world, and therefore gave a lecture press in Buenos Aires, Argentina, before his concert tonight.







The singer of "A Year Without Rain" spoke of his career to be presented this Friday, 4 to 21 hours in the stadium GEBA (sold out) and received a gold record for sales reported in Argentina, spoke about his show tonight, dreams, and you gave advice to Argentine fans.







- Did you ever dream with all this fame?






"No, I never dreamed this, but I dreamed live on what I like. Never thought I would be in Argentina, for example, or travel the world.






- What are the advantages and disadvantages of growing up in the world of stars?






"I'm not sure there's advantages to grow up under the lights of Hollywood. I have almost no social life (laughs), but I do it with pleasure. I think the real benefits is that I can use my voice for something good.






- How do you choose your look?






"I think I saw a bit boring (laughs). I love clothes, but I have always been comfortable.






- What are your plans for your album in English? Is there something new?






"I love to have an artist on my new album. I really like the group Aventura, would be great to record a song with them.






- How will the show GEBA?






"While I love being on tour, I am very nervous about the concert . The tour is the most important music and the best connection with the fans. I try to make my shows are fun for anyone coming to see me, for my fans. My music aims to make people happy, is not serious or boring music. So in my shows I try to dance a bit and build connections with the public. That's the point.






- What advice would you give to the fans who follow you?






"Everything is about being passionate about what you do. Whenever a decision has to be doing what one would encanta, a pesar de los obstáculos. Un consejo: nunca acepten un “no” como respuesta... y buena suerte.




























0 comments:

Post a Comment